Here are a few things you can do to keep your account secure:
- Don't use your Sarokisu password anywhere else online, and never share it with other people.
- Your password should be hard to guess, so don't include your name or common words.
- Learn more about CREATING A STRONG PASSWORD-->>>>
- How can I make my Sarokisu password strong?
When you create a new password, keep in mind:
- Your password should be easy for you to remember but difficult for others to guess.
- Your Sarokisu password should be different than the passwords you use to log into other accounts, like your email or bank account.
- Longer passwords are usually more secure.
- Your password should not be your email, phone number or birthday.
If you see a message letting you know the password you entered isn't strong enough, try mixing together uppercase and lowercase letters. You can also make the password more complex by making it longer with a phrase or series of words that you can easily remember, but no one else knows.
- Scammers may create fake websites that look like Sarokisu and ask you to login with your email and password.
- Always check the website's URL before you enter your login information. When in doubt, type www.sarokisu.com into your browser to get to Sarokisu.
- Don't forward emails from Sarokisu to other people, since they may have sensitive information about your account.
- Learn more about AVOIDING FISHING.-->>>
- What can I do if I've been phished on Sarokisu?What is phishing?
Phishing is when someone tries to get access to your Sarokisu account by sending you a suspicious message or link that asks for your personal information. If they get into your account, they may use your account to send spam.
Example: Tom gets an email saying he needs to log into his Sarokisu account and read an important message about his account. The email links to a strange looking website asking him to enter his username and password.I think I've been phished. What can I do?
If you accidentally entered your username or password into a strange link, someone else might be able to log in to your account. Here are some things you can do.
How do I avoid getting phished?
- You can always report strange emails to email@example.com.
Look out for suspicious emails or messages
- Don't trust messages demanding money, offering gifts or threatening to delete or ban your Sarokisu account.
- Emails from Sarokisu about your account always come from sarokisu.com You can always visit www.sarokisu.com
Don't click suspicious links
- If you get a suspicious email or message claiming to be from Sarokisu, don't click any links or attachments.
Don't respond to these emails
- Don't answer messages asking for your password, social security number, or credit card information.
Get Turn On
- Get turn on two-factor authentication to increase your account security.
- Don't accept friend requests from people you don't know
- Scammers may create fake accounts to friend people.
- Becoming friends with scammers might allow them to spam your timeline, tag you in posts and send you malicious messages.
- Malicious software can cause damage to a computer, server or computer network.
- Keep your web browser up to date and remove suspicious applications or browser add ons.
- This includes links on Sarokisu (example: on posts) or in emails.
- Keep in mind that Sarokisu will never ask you for your password in an email.
- If you see a suspicious link on Sarokisu, report it.
- set up two-factor authenticator Or choose friends to be your trusted contacts
- Any other problems contact us via contact us page.